Funny that we have to parent ourselves. The trajectory of changes works like this:
The body (which obviously includes the mind) panics because it doesn’t feel safe.
That brings in the ego—which was evolved as a form of consciousness to help protect us in our physical forms on earth—and it starts to ask a lot of questions:
- “How am I to survive when I don’t know who I am anymore?”
- “How can I make money when I no longer care about fitting in?”
- “How can I go forward when I no longer have any passion or interest in anything?”
- “Nothing seems real to me except being outside and in nature.”
- “How can I live like this? How long can this period of uncertainty last?”
There are no answers to these questions because they are all coping mechanisms from a consciousness that is evolving from a survival-based organism to something far more interesting.
This is the leap of blind faith.