“Pay it forward is an expression for when the recipient of an act of kindness does something kind for someone else rather than simply accepting or repaying the original good deed.”
“Change starts with me”
This is a motto I love to live by. Rather than criticize how things are not working in the outer world, I prefer to take action, thus I am offering my services as a personal pay-it-forward program to help others.
For the next few months, I am opening up my coaching services to those in need regardless of ability to pay. I call this the Pay-It-Forward Program.
I want to meet you and talk about your dreams. Help me #payitforward by signing up for a no-cost coaching/consultation by phone.
Whom do I Help? Who can Benefit from my Advice?
- Anyone who is a creative: in a creative career, artist, designer, author, entrepreneur, creative business owner, or wannabe creative.
- If you have an idea for a creative business or startup, if you want to change careers.
- If you don’t know how to follow your creative passion or balance your passion with your personal life.
- You want to be more creative. You want to follow your dreams. You want to feel empowered to step forward on a new path.
- Fill in the blank here __________.
I am here for you. Don’t be afraid to take that first step.
This is NOT Charity
Why am I offering my services for free? Because I want to live in the world I envision* and I know that I have to be willing to exemplify the qualities of that world first. I have to LIVE those core values in order for this world to manifest.
To be clear, Pay-it-Forward is NOT charity. This concept, as I see it, has to do with developing a sense of abundance, equality, and spirit of generosity. I truly want to help others; I hope that giving away my services will inspire others to take similar actions.
*A new ERA = Equality, Respect, and Abundance for all
The Virus of Compassion, Generosity, and Love
True change doesn’t come from the top-down but from the bottom up. I think that compassion, equality, generosity, and love can spread faster than a virus. Change starts with me, what can I do to help others? By gifting my time to others I hope to spark a change in all those that read this. How can you help others? Yes, you can give money to causes, but if you can you give your attention and your time, the effect can be very powerful. As you spread the virus of love and compassion, so the world changes, one person at a time.
The Pay-It-Forward Program
Here is a brief bullet-point description of my program.
- The intent of the Pay-It-Forward Program is to provide coaching or advisory services for anyone, whether they can pay or not.
- When someone donates to the program, they are not allowed to pay for themselves, only for someone else in the community. If you cannot pay anything there is no stigma since recipients and donors remain anonymous.
- Everyone is equally served. No one is given more or better service based upon their ability to pay. This promotes a sense of community, true equality, and generosity.
- You do NOT need to donate to participate in the Pay-It-Forward Program. Donations are appreciated but not necessary.
- You do NOT need to donate to participate in the Pay-It-Forward Program. If you want to participate in the Pay-It-Forward Program as a beneficiary, just fill out the form on my website.